Thursday, April 29, 2010

Me and my little bear.


I am uploading these pictures of me and my first little baby girl! She is almost 21 and half months old! I can't believe she will be turning 2 in July. I want to cherish these last few weeks here before baby deuce is born knowing this is my last time with her as my only child. I fear (like most moms having a second child I think) on how I am going to love a second one as much as I love Raegan. And how I want to be fair to each child and give them the love and attention they both will need and deserve. I think Raegan is going to be such a good big sister, but I also know it is going to change her world forever. I get a little sad sometimes thinking that when we have this one, I am some how taking away some of her "babyness" and forcing her to grow up. Or maybe this is just all pregnancy hormones acting up.

On updates for Raegan...she has gotten 4 teeth in the past month, so it has been crazy to say the least. She has 3 new molars and one new lower front right tooth. She is still way "behind" the norm but catching up quickly. She also has an allergen induced asthmatic bronchitis. She was coughing for several weeks, but had no fever and no other sick symptoms, but I took her to the doctor and never expected to hear my little girl was so sick. She is on 2 inhaler medications and will be rechecked next week. She is still a little go getter and full of energy. With the nice weather she spends as much time outside as she can. Her two favorite outdoor activities are playing in the sandbox and ....collecting rocks. Yep she collects rocks passes them out to us...or piles them up.....and then usually returns them to various spots in the yard. Too funny. She enjoys coloring and is starting to get the idea that we only color on paper....thank goodness crayons wash off easily. She also loves doing anything mommy and daddy too, and helping us with cooking, cleaning, and putting things away. She is also very into her baby dolls and playing pretend mommy with them. She has started taking them with her everywhere we go, the gym, the store, on walks, to bath, you name it and baby comes along. I hope she is this excited when Deuce arrives.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the spring weather!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: