Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 months old

SO technically I am two days shy of 3 months but mom had me dressed up all pretty today so I thought I would have her take my 3 month photo. I am getting so big now. I am probably a little over 11 lbs and over 24 inches long. I love to smile, laugh, and talk. I also have learned to play and grab my toys. I am trying to figure out how to get my toes and it makes mommy laugh watching me try. I am sleeping (usually) about 7 to 9 hour stretches at night which makes mom and dad very happy. Som days I nap well, some days I don't, but I am learning. I am looking forward to my first halloween, and thanksgiving, and of course my first Christmas. I am also getting baptised at Chapin United Methodist Church on November 23rd. So exciting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: