Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall is here...time for Carolina football

Nolyn is all smiles these days....and it is the big cheese smile that she smiles so hard she shuts her eyes as well. She is fifteen months old, and my crazy rough and tough girl. She has 6 teeth, but 4 more coming in right now!











Raegan is my little big 3 year old, who started preschool a few weeks ago. Daddy took on her first day, she waved goodbye, and has looked back since. She loves it and loves all her new friends. She is growing up way too fast!















I love these little girls with every fiber of my being and I hope to be able to give to them each day the happiness they bring to me. I mean look at these smiles. I'm one lucky lady!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jhesika Menes said...

spitting images of the both of you- such happy girls-- i love their faces & cute little outfits, even if i am a Clemson fan!!! ;P

KJS said...

awe!! love them! they are both so beautiful!! love raegan's book bag, wonder who gave her that? ;)

Anonymous said...

Your cute girls look so cute in their Carolina outfits:) They look so sweet!! Go Gamecocks,
Dee