Friday, September 19, 2008

Going to see the Gamecocks Play

So I am off to see the gamecocks play this weekend against Wofford. It will be my first time away from Raegan for more than a few hours but she will be In good hands with nana and papa Herron. She is going to have such a good time with them, but I am going to miss her like crazy. I am debating on whether or not to bring her along for part of the tailgate, but it might be too much for her at only 9 weeks. We are going to hang out with our good friends Matt and Kristen Stephenson and I hope we get to cheer the cocks on to a victory. I mean it is Wofford for goodness sakes. I love my husband so much for encouraging me to go to the game and to get away for a little bit. I mean worse case I am miserable and I leave the game to come home to her. And at least she is with Family for this first time away and not just a babysitter. Though I know we will have to cross that bridge shortly. I am enjoying this amazing weather and hope that it stays this way. I am over the 100 degree summer days. Goooo Gamecocks!!!!!

No comments: