Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July Update

So here is the baby herron at 37 weeks. Baby had an estimated weight of 6lbs 13 oz. So just under 7lbs. I am about 1cm dilated and 60 to 70% effaced. Really meaning my body is getting ready for baby. I have to be 10cm and 100% effaced before I deliver. I am having contractions every day but nothing to bad yet. They have set my induction date for Friday July 18th. This all has to do with my blood clotting disorder. This is the safest way for me and the baby. So we have just over a week to go and Chris and I are trying to enjoy every last "free" moment. We are so excited to finally see if this is a baby girl or boy. We are also still working on names, nothing yet, but don't worry, we will have one by the time the baby comes home, or at least by the time he or she can say her name. Haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww so cute! It's amazing what you can see in those super duper u/s now. I have a perfect name for you, but don't want to post it here for fear of someone seeing it that doesn't need to, so talk to me later;), you'll love it!